Tips for filling out form:
1. To be counted as a point, the protrusion must be at least one inch long.
2. Measurements must be taken with a flexible steel tape.
3. Measurements cannot be taken until 60 days after the animal was killed.
4. Refer to pictures to answer any question. All entries are marked in
the picture by title.
5. Enter the inches in the left blank of each entry form and the
eighths in the right blank.
Ex.: 5 3/8 would be entered as
6. It is best to start in the ABNORMAL POINTS
section, top left corner and use the TAB button to fill in data.